Re: Funny refresh issues when scrolling in gterm with mcedit

Hello, Dexter!

when I am using mcedit in a gnome terminal window and scroll up or down,
some lines are doubled and spread all over the screen.
So after a while it becomes a complete mess.
Strange: only happens on gtrems, not on eterms, not on ttys.

I cannot reproduce it in gnome-terminal 1.4.1 with the CVS version of MC.

Anybody got an idea what happens here?

Sounds like a bug in gnome-terminal.  Possibly mismatch between terminal
settings and real capabilities of the terminal.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin