Re: When will MC 5.0 released?

Hello!

The next version of MC, whenever it's released, will be called 4.6.

I face many problems with ftpdirs reloading(actually it doesn't work),
under my xterm mc's behavior is very bad (digital keyboard doesn't work
as it's rewuired) and many others

Are you saying that it's fixed in CVS and you are just waiting for the
current sources to become the next release?  Have you tried recent
snapshots?  I don't remember any fixes that would fix ftpfs reloading
since the 4.5.55 release.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin