Re: syntax highlighting

Hi, Christian!

I am using mc on a system (IBM AIX, PPC based) on which the internal
slang package does not link correctly to the mc objects (I will post the
specifics at some later point, when I have figured out, _what_ the
problem is). For the moment, I need to use ncurses. Syntax Highlighting
- one of the features I like most about mcedit - does however not work
with ncurses. Why?

Because it needs to be implemented and nobody seems to be interested to do
it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin