record your actions

Hi
Thanks for a great product.

Here is my suggestion for a new feature in MC, - I think it is new.

In then spirit of open source I would like to see the equvalent shell
commands of my MC actions (menuselection). I do know how to copy, chown,
chmod, still, but if I continue with MC there is a risk I forget the
important details. MC could teach me again by showing me the equvalent
commands of my MC menuselections. And so could Newbies be taught by MC.
Could it be a part of an expanded commandhistory or is it a separate
recording of actions in MC?

It think MC is great.
Ole