Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

There is currently a feature in the gnome-vfs-mime code that's for this kind
of thing: gnome_vfs_mime_can_be_executable (const char *mime_type). There's
a setter too, though in typical use this is set only by reading the mime
data from disk (look for can_be_executable in gnome-vfs.keys).

We added this to avoid problems such as trying to execute an image file
because it had the execute bit inadvertently set.

John