Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.
- From: Iain <iain ximian com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: nautilus-list eazel com, mc gnome org, prion-me-harder ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.
- Date: 23 May 2001 19:40:52 -0400
On 23 May 2001 19:03:15 -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
A warning is better than no warning and letting a user just set the
Well, Outlook/IE has a warning, and still the viruses keep coming.
And IE can execute anything that ends in .exe and you dont see viruses
being spread that way, but rather through Outlook.
So, your point is?
That people don't read the warnings, so they won't stop viruses being
] [Thread Prev