RE: Fail to perform configure on solaris 8

Ok . I took last version - you have mentioned... Now it path
configure ...
make
make install

I don't see any error mesages - it seems to be succesfully. But whet I try
to run :
mc - it just stucks , and even ctrl/C don't help - only killing proccess....
Version is :

psimonov xserver-~/FileMgr/mc_bin/bin-120 mc -V
The Midnight Commander 4.5.54
Edition: text mode
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, ftpfs, mcfs
With builtin Editor
Using S-lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support: as default
with mouse support on xterm.
Using locale "C" (from environment variable LANG)