Re: Help testing release candidate / mc-4.8.26-rc1

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, Sergei Trofimovich wrote:

Is there an option to tag release candidates just like releases and name/upload tarballs into expected locations just like releases?

Hi Sergei,

Yes, I can do this in the future if this would make your life easier - I just took over the process from Slava and never realised that it might be inconvenient for maintainers, after we decided to distribute internal test builds as rcs before release to get a bit more coverage.

What should the tags look like? 4.8.27-rc1

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev