Midnight Commander 4.8.22 released

Hi,

I'm glad to announce the immediate availability of mc-4.8.22!

This is a maintenance release mainly including fixes for issues found
since the last one, most notably several crashers, an annoying problem
with quiet file overwriting, correct preservation of sftp file
timestamps, as well as support for building on IBM PASE for i and latest
macOS versions. Everybody is recommended to upgrade to immediately
benefit from these improvements!

For the detailed list of changes since the last release, please refer to
the release notes.

Download page: http://ftp.midnight-commander.org/?C=N;O=D
Release notes: http://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NEWS-4.8.22

As usual, kudos to Andrew Borodin, whose work made this release
possible, as well as all of our contributors, including translators.

Happy New Year 2019!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev