Behavior when no space left on disk

Hello.

It looks like midnight commander destroyed my file that was open when no space left on the drive. I can't remember all the details. I know only that there was a red dialog with probably something like "this file is already open in another mcedit instance: save or cancel".

IIRC I just confirmed save and ended up with file with zero length.

Unfortunately I do not remember all the details to create a proper bug report, but probably it is worth to test mc behavior in condition when there is no space left on the device. Expected behavior would be not to overwrite old content of the file instead of erasing it completely.

Thanks,
Sergey.