Hotlist with Find as You Type Behavior

Hi All,

I use the 'hotlist' feature a lot. Not sure how others feel about this, but one thing that I think would make
it even more useful is the 'find as you type' behavior that is available in the panels themselves. In a
hotlist with many entries, I need to scroll quite a bit before I can get to certain items, while typing the
first few letter could get me there almost immediately. At the moment, some keys (e.g., u for 'Up', c for
'Cancel', ...) appear to be hard-coded, so this would interfere with 'find as you type' behavior, but maybe
this could also be activated with a (user-defined) key?

Best,
Wolfgang