Re: file timestamps not preserved

On Fri, 5 May 2017 23:31:50 +0200 Andrey Gursky <andrey gursky e-mail ua> wrote:

I've downloaded the original mc 4.8.19 release, applied the patches,
run autoreconf, then configure, make install and it works for me. Have
you tested with the file you've sent me? If yes, I'm curious what could
be else different?..

BTW, if I call autoconf instead of autoreconf, I cannot see anything
happens.

With autoreconf instead of autoconf it is OK. Thanks.

Regards,
Nerijus