Re: new MC logo proposal

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017, pierre-philipp braun wrote:

Once you've picked one up, myself or one of yours can easily generate resized flavors and favicon.ico accordingly. Yes, there was no budget for this. But I find some of those pngs pretty neat esp. `mc-bigchief.png`.

I think the `mc-digital.png` is a rather funny pun on the double panel manager idea and a clever design for a text logo, but I can't see how we can possibly make use of it... it's certainly all but appropriate for replacing the current logo, favicons and stuff.

Also, FYI: http://midnight-commander.org/ticket/2314

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev