Re: Help testing release candidate / mc-4.8.19-rc1

Hello,

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
TLDR; I would appreciate if you could please test the following tarball
on your systems and report any blocker regressions as compared to the
previous 4.8.18 release:
[..]

Looks fine here for openSUSE and I'll be using it from now on and
report regressions.

-dnh

--
Sorry, I don't know how to help in this situation.
Maybe you should try asking a human?       -- a TeX message