Re: Can we fix 'make dist' before 4.8.16 release?

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016, Andrey Tataranovich wrote:

So could you improve travis to check build status not from master branch but from 'make dist' tarball?

Hi Andrey,

As you could have gathered from the ticket, this idea is not exactly new; only it's waiting for someone to actually go ahead and get it done (just like tons of other valid and important ideas). I'll see if I can't get to this today though...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev