Re: mc misdetects 256 color support on rxvt

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, David Niklas wrote:

I want to use a 256 color theme in rxvt but every time I select it via -S
I get, a red screen telling me that my terminal does not support 256
colors. I know for a fact that rxvt does support 256 colors.

So, how do you know it for a fact? Does 256colors2.pl work right? What's your $TERM, do you have terminfo set up correctly?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev