Re: Midnight Commander 4.8.15 released

Hello,

Great news!
Thank you guys for the release, I updated Homebrew formula, so OS X users can now upgrade to the latest
version.

Thanks,
Andrei.

On Nov 8, 2015, at 21:59, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:

Hi,

We are glad to finally announce the release of mc-4.8.15!

This new version brings several critical bugfixes to the search / find
file functionality, as well as a large number of other fixes and
improvements.

Please note, that the minimum required version of glib is now 2.26.0!

Download page: http://ftp.midnight-commander.org/?C=N;O=D

Release notes: http://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NEWS-4.8.15

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release (and, in
particular, Andrew and Slava), including our dedicated translators!

In other news, we are very happy to welcome a long standing contributor
Egmont Koblinger as a new committer.

We are very much in need for dedicated maintainers to carefully review
and integrate user contributions, process bug reports and generally
improve on our aging code base, and accepting a new committer is an
important step towards improving current situation.

Enjoy!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev