Re: "mc is over!?"

If you're looking for new developers, hostility towards people
volunteering to help is probably not a good approach.

Looks like the project is hosted here (in case any other newbies are
reading):

https://www.midnight-commander.org/

Turns out I already have an account, probably from filing bug reports
over the years. There's some good info there. I checked out a copy of
the code today and got a clean compile. I'm going to be upgrading my box
from Fedora 21 to 22 next week, so it may be a few more days before I
get chance to do any coding.

Is the list of active developers on the above site up to date or is that
the list old developers who announced they were leaving?

-Steve