mc 4.8.14 rpm packages

Hi there,

Long time user of mc (since Slackware 3.5, oct 98 or so), and I just stumbled upon lastest « news ».

Let’s be brief.
I used my Opensuse Build Service (obs) account to add latest stable mc rpm.

RPMS are available for:
CentOS 7 x86_64
Fedora 20 i586, x86_64, armv7l
Fedora 21 i586, x86_64
Scientific Linux 6 i586, x86_64
Scientific Linux 7 x86_64

For some strange reason, CentOS 6 did not build, complaining about lack of libssh2-devel >= 1.2.5 though package does exist and is in base repo. CentOS 6 should be able to use SL one without problem.
I’ll try to fix spec file so it builds nicely on C6 (and maybe C5) too.
F22 will be added once it is available on obs.
I may try to add Suse Linux Enterprise support, but I’m quite unfamiliar with this one.

Feel free to check spec file (comes from Fedora 21), to check sha1sum of source tarball I used (comes from http://ftp.midnight-commander.org/mc-4.8.14.tar.xz). So you are sure I’m not delivering crap to you.

I’ll be glad to maintain theses packages for a while.

Keep up the good work,

--
Laurent