Re: Bug reports / suggestions welcome here ?

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:52:07 +0200 Rikishi 42 wrote:
I've been using mc for a very, very long time now. And a while (years ?) back
there was a change in the interface of the copy progress display. I liked
that very much, but found a bug and also a need for a an additional option.

I'm only using release 4.8.1, but didn't find anything in the release notes
that would suggest that it would have been addressed.

Is this the right place to report/suggest those modifications, or is this
list for developpers only?

The other mc mailing list seems very quiet, so I figured I'd ask here.

The only place for bug reporting is https://www.midnight-commander.org.
We don't use other sites (github, etc) for bug tracking.

Start page for bug reporting is https://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NewTicket.
Registration is required.
Please don't ignore any requests written on this page.

--
Andrew