Re: Midnight-commander.org is down

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 04:05 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

Finished what? http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/273 I've been
trying to reach for more than 2 weeks is still unreachable.

Apparently the robots took the new host down again after it started
resolving tonight. We'll figure it out, but the important thing is that
we've finally got the backups, so no data is lost.

As a part of the upgrade we have moved the release tarballs to the OSU
OSL FTP cluster, so hopefully in the future this will reduce the load on
the machine quite a bit...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev