Re: Navigation in directory hotlist

On 2013–05–23 Marco wrote:

in the panel view one can quickly jump to a desired entry by
pressing the first letter(s) of the entry. This, however, does not
work in the directory hotlist.

Is there a way to use the same navigation pattern in the hotlist?
Or is there a better way to navigate the hotlist than using ctrl-n
and ctrl-p?

Given the lack of responses, I assume there's no efficient way to
navigate the hotlist. I found a feature request on the bug tracker
requesting exactly what I was looking for.

  https://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1636

Sadly, this request is 4 years old. So I assume it's not on the
agenda to be implemented in the near future. I think it's a
brilliant feature. If I only knew how, I'd vote +1 for it.

Regards
Marco