Re: new development model?

Hi Ossi,

Yes, we've moved git repo to Github because we need to continue to write a code even if our main site will switched down for some reasons. In any case, we didn't change development workflow: all patches should be attached to tickets on m-c.o (but in my personal opinion, much easily way will: to create a pull request and to leave a comment in ticket with link to the pull request). Right now please, continue to contribute as usually.

Thanks.