MC behaviour change between linux and AIX

Hi, we are using for a long time mc on linux , now we just install it on AIX .

On Aix , mc quit when we press F10 without changing the current dir to the last displayed dir within mc. We don’t find any obvouis solution on web ( ini parameter ?) ….. Can you tell use if it’s possible on aix.  ? Thanks .

On aix :

# mc -V

GNU Midnight Commander 4.7.0.4

Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish

With builtin Editor

Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database

With subshell support as default

With support for background operations

With mouse support on xterm

With internationalization support

With multiple codepages support

Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8

On Linux :

$ mc -V

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1-pre1a

Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, undelfs

With builtin Editor

Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database

With subshell support as default

With support for background operations

With mouse support on xterm and Linux console

With support for X11 events

With internationalization support

With multiple codepages support

Regards.