mcedit tags completion

Hello.

I would like to ask whether it is possible in mcedit to make
autocompletion use TAGS file? Now when I press M-Enter while cursor is
on incomplete function name, mcedit suggests me to jump to function
definition in another file, but when I press E-Tab, function's name
can't be completed. If it is not possible, is there plans to introduce
this functionality? And maybe it is better to show also function
parameters, if they are present in the TAGS file just in case smbd
forgot a function interface?

Also is there a way to enable emacs-like or similar cursor movement
commands in mcedit like in mc?

Thanks in advance,
Sergey Naumov.