translator help

I used to be the Italian MC translator.
Now I cannot access the git archive.
I was not active for a long time and MC needs to be updated.

May I re-gain vc write permission again?

I cannot think that a web interface is a good thing for a
caracter-space constrained application as is MC. Messages needs to be
finely space calibrated...only a compilation could test it well. IMHO a
translator needs to compile and test the program _before_ committing to
any user-frendly web interface as Transiflex...in this regard Transiflex
could easily drive to translation(positional/space) errors...

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |