Re: Problem with renaming a file

Andrew Borodin:
>On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 16:39:15 +0200 Hartmut Figge wrote:

>> Steps to reproduce:
>> mkdir mc-test
>> cd mc-test
>> touch attachment.cgi?id=564208
>> mc
>> Point to this file, press F6, type the letter a then ESC then TAB, press
>> Home, then patch_ and then the button OK.
>
>Yes, I confirm this bug. Special chars like ? should be escaped while
>autocompletion file names. Would you create a ticket in midnight-commander.org?
>Shift-F6 works as expected.

Hm, the PM arrived earlier and was already answered. I will copy my
reply below.

---------------
Too complicated. I do not see an explanation how to file a bug there and
searching the wiki leads to

| Creating a custom report requires a comfortable knowledge of SQL.

Well, i do know nothing about SQL. *g* It would be nice if you could
open a ticket by yourself.

P.S.
Accessing https://www.midnight-commander.org/ gives
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/mc111006.png