Re: keystrokes change according to runlevel

On 2011/05/20 05:12 (GMT-0400) Thomas Dickey composed:

so yes, that is a slang problem.

I wrote to the slang maintainer, pointing him to the buntu and SUSE bugs and this thread. His response follows unedited:

I do not think that it has anything to do with slang.  Looking at the
source code, it seems that all the key handling occurs in
lib/tty/key.c.  The only interaction between that and slang is via the
tty_lowlevel_getch, which simply returns bytes from the input
descriptor.

In lib/tty/key.c, I see a lot of code for specific terminals.  I think
that the problem lies there somewhere.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/