mcedit exit bug

Hello,

I've found a small bug in standalone mcedit.
It is my default editor, so for instance even "git commit" invokes it.

After mcedit exits, it seems to leave some invisible character or escape
sequence in my terminal, so the first character of my next command does
not show up.

Example:
$ git commit            # this invokes mcedit
$ it push origin master # I actually typed "git push..."

I have not seen any related ticket relevant for master.
I'm using mc compiled from source:
2cfa57d Merge branch '2229_viewer_fast_move_up_down_wrapped'

New Ticket?

And I just remember, I also had a segfault while "Find File", Search for
content, at a gzipped manual page among the files.

Best regards
Gergely