Re: technical question about branches

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 28 May 2010 16:33:33 +0200)

> Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sat, 22 May 2010 10:10:10 +0200)
>
> > Andrew Borodin said:     (by the date of Sat, 22 May 2010 10:08:02 +0400)
> >
> > > If you will have your repo on github, we can review your branches,
> > > fetch them into main mc repo and merge to master.
> >
> > ok, I'll use github. Thanks for pointers.
>
> my apologies I can't today. Will try next week.

heh, my sense of 'connection with you(?)' forces me to keep you
informed about my lack of progress. I also couldn't do today. You can
either go with the patches that I already submitted, or wait.. I dunno - more weeks?

I guess, that sooner or later I will need scratch that itch again.
Working in mc is for pleasure, not because it has to be done.
So I wait when pleasure will coincide with "enough time" condition.

best regards
--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |