Re: Ongoing french translation

Emmanuel Trillaud wrote:
Hi all, Just want to said that I begin to update the french translation of mc. It has
not been update since a looong time, and it will soon be in better shape :-)
So if there is somebody else is interested by this task or has already begin it,
please contact me (through the list or directly) to avoid double work.

That said, I wish you all the best.

Best regards.

Emmanuel "ETrio" Trillaud