Re: New "layout" question.

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:29:04 +0100 Janek Kozicki wrote:
> The git HEAD mc has a little different layout:
>
>   Left     File     Command     Options     Right
> +<- ~ ----------------------------.[^]>++<- ~ ----------------------------.[^]>+
> |'n     Name      | Size  |Modify time ||'n     Name      | Size  |Modify time |
>
> Can you tell me what is the meaning of:
>
> 'n  (on left of the Name)

, or ' is the sort order indicator:  ' means direct order, , means
reverse order. Mouse click on it inverts the sort order.

n is a sort mode indicator: n means Name. Mouse click on columt title
(Name, Size, Modify time) changes the sort mode.

> <   (on left of the top bar)

Go to previous directory in panel history using mouse.

> >   (on right of the top bar)

Go to next directory in panel history using mouse.

> .[^]     (on right of the top bar)

. -- show/hide hidden files and directories using mouse (the same as Alt-.).
[^] -- show panel history using mouse (the same as Alt-H).

--
Andrew