mc and TOSTOP terminal attribute

Hi.

mc sets TOSTOP flag on slave terminal (subshell.c:220). And I cannot
understand why. The comment for that says obvious thing. I've tracked
this code down to initial SCM check-in. So commit message too cannot
explain reason for this.

This flag causes issues with at least gdb debugging of multithreaded
programs and check unit tests that do any output.

Maybe we just kill this piece of code ? Is anybody aware of it's
purpose ? It seems that everything works after I do 'stty -tostop'.

--
Aliaksey Kandratsenka <alkondratenko gmail com>