Re: building 4.6.2 with glib1

* Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> schrieb:
> On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 18:45 +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
>
> > BTW: I'm (again) working on getting rid of it at all, since
> > glib is utterly broken/unusable on certain platforms (especially
> > embedded ones)
>
> Would you please elaborate on how broken it is?

For example makes trouble on uclibc (eg. Gentoo folks have theirs
reasons to have it hardmasked on uclibc profiles). Oh, and it's
quite fat - too fat for the targets I need mc for.

> P.S. It would be interesting to see your repo at some point. The links
> in your signature ATM are, unfortunately, broken/unusable on my
> platform ;-) Do you have a public mirror yet?

Just was too lazy to reconfigure the signature for that list
(because, since i'd been driven out of the team, i rarely come
around here ...). My current projects are now exclusively in
git repos - if you're interested in sth., just let me know.

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/