Re: Theme support

Op Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:02:19 +0300
schreef Slava Zanko <slavazanko gmail com>:

> Marcel Pol wrote:
>
> > There is an idea that's been on my mind for some time that I'd like
> > to share. I'd like to discuss it on the list, and if there's some
> > consensus about it make it into a ticket.
>
> See http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/380
> Will avail in 4.7.0-pre3

I'm running it now, and it looks like it's easier to configure. Thanks
for the work on it.

I'm still wondering if it would make sense to have a menu for it, and
select a skin from the menu.

I'm willing to look into making some skins for the new format, and hope
I get somewhere with that. Right now I'm thinking about red,
transparent_white_on_black, transparent_black_on_white, and maybe black.

--
Marcel Pol