Re: [Midnight Commander] #184: (mandriva) check if contain a "\n"

#184: (mandriva) check if contain a "\n"
  Reporter:  metux    |       Owner:
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
 Component:  mc-core  |     Version:  4.6.1
Resolution:           |    Keywords:  rework mandriva
  Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
Changes (by guanx):

  * keywords:  review mandriva => rework mandriva

 Replying to [comment:1 winnie]:
 > Can please someone state what this patch should fix. The description is
 not that good ;-)
 > Maybe we should contact the mc maintainer in mandriva

 mc crashes after failing to change into a directory whose name contains
 '\n'. This patch hides the above defect.

 I think it's better to fix this bug than to hide it.

Ticket URL: <>
Midnight Commander <>
Midnight Development Center