Re: [Midnight Commander] #172: Use 'indent' utility

#172: Use 'indent' utility
  Reporter:  slavazanko  |       Owner:
      Type:  task        |      Status:  new
 Component:  mc-core     |     Version:  4.6.1
Resolution:              |    Keywords:
  Blocking:              |   Blockedby:

Comment(by styx):

 may be it will be better to use spaces instead of tabs?
 and what about stuff we already have commited?
 I think, trailing spaces can&must be killed :-E
 Space+Tabs hell is awful shoud be some thing one at list.

 P.S. I vote for spaces (:

Ticket URL: <>
Midnight Commander <>
Midnight Development Center