Re: [Midnight Commander] #153: syntax file format needs doc

#153: syntax file format needs doc
  Reporter:  slyfox       |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  mcedit       |     Version:  4.6.1
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
  Blocking:               |   Blockedby:
Changes (by winnie):

  * keywords:  syntax, doc, feature =>
  * priority:  major => minor
  * milestone:  4.6.2 => 4.7

 As this is an enhancement and now bugfix I put it into the 4.7 release..
 as the 4.6.x series should only contain bugfixes.

 Furthermore I removed the keywords as we use the keywords field for
 setting vote-<name> approved etc. tags

Ticket URL: <>
Midnight Commander <>
Midnight Development Center