Re: [Midnight Commander] #10: savannah: copy from fish vfs stalls on symlinks

#10: savannah: copy from fish vfs stalls on symlinks
  Reporter:  slavazanko  |       Owner:  winnie
      Type:  defect      |      Status:  accepted
 Component:  mc-core     |     Version:
Resolution:              |    Keywords:  rework
  Blocking:              |   Blockedby:  147, 149

Comment(by Enrico Weigelt):

 * MC Ticket System <tickets midnight-commander org> schrieb:

 >  fwiw, kde's kio_fish can optionally use a perl-based stub which is
 >  and more reliable. given the availability of perl that might be more
 >  viable than special-casing shell code for more reliability.

 hmm. would of course require an test whether perl works and we
 have some temporary working place on the server.

Ticket URL: <>
Midnight Commander <>
Midnight Development Center