Commit mails from git

Hey,

I've requested a mc-commits gnome org maillinglist some time ago for us.. but
the postmasters currently doesn't want to give us one.. (@Miguel: maybe you
could request a list for us?)

However: As I think that we badly need a commits mailinglist for us I would
like to ask if someone has something against mailing the changes to this list
until we have a commits-list.

If noone stands up until tomorrow evening I'll create such a forwarding ;-)

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' `.   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'  :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user