Re: problems with

Am Mittwoch 07 Januar 2009 15:16:16 schrieb Sergei Trofimovich:
> Any URL on site gives following error:
> vvvvvvvvvvvv
> Trac detected an internal error:
> OSError: [Errno 24] Zu viele offene Dateien
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> (Too many open files?)
> Is that OK?
Nope.. this is yet again a bug in trac..
There are several 0.11.1 instances in the net which shows this error. For the
moment I increased the filehandles for the www-data user to 4096.. If this
doesn't fix it the issue I'll report a bug on (There is a bug
already about this issue but this issue has solved somehow for the reporter
after some time.)

 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'` -