Re: mcedit -> fancy tab handling

Enrico Weigelt said:     (by the date of Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:22:25 +0100)

> Hi folks,
>

> I've just seen that current mcedit (from git tree) has some fancy
> tab handling (shows <--> symbols). When had this been introduced ?

I noticed this after upgrading debian etch to lenny.

I like it, but sometimes it's inconvenient when I want to copy/paste
with mouse. (using shift-mouseclicks)

The best if there's a way to turn it on/off. And if it's somewhere
easily accessible with menu/shortcuts.