Two new mailinglists

Hey,
Ad discussed with Pavel and Miguel we've created two new mailinglists so that
people can better decide which mails the would like to get and which mails
they didn't want to read:

The first mailinglist is about everything which goes into the ticket system, so
if a bug is discussed there these emails will show up on this mailingliist:
 http://groups.google.com/group/mc-bugs
You can post to this list at mc-bugs googlegroups com but In my eyes this
should be a pure recieving mailinglist. If there is a problem with a ticket
this should be discussed on this list here (mc-devel gnome org) and not on the
other one.

The second is about git commits into certain branches. Currently commits into
mc-4.6 and master are send as emails to this list:
 http://groups.google.com/group/mc-commits
You can also post to this list at mc-commits googlegroups com, but I would
prefer posts about commits which needs discussion to be on the mc-
devel gnome org list.

This should give everybody the possibility to opt-in as much as he wants in
order to track changes.

Please note that these messages are from now on not longer send throug this
list but through the lists mentioned above, so please subscribe if you want to
get these changes.

Greetings
Winnie

ps: First exam is in two days.. after the 06-03-2009 I'll be back online.

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user