Re: Disable cvs/savannah

Hey,

> So, could you please explain why it was necessary to move from
> savannah in the first place ? I don't see how this would help the
> project ?
Well...
1.) as you already stated in your mail is the savannah bugtracker flooded by
much more spam messages than normal ones.
2.) cvs is in my eyes not very optimal for working together. git is better for
such an task in my eyes.

> > The same applies to the savannah bugtracker.. could please someone who
> > has the power disable it (or prevent it from spamming this list? ;))
>
> What for ? Why is that so funny ?
Nothing is funny here. The spam was annoying, (This was the reason you stated
that you'll unsubscribe from the list). As I wanted everybody to stay on this
list I thought that disabling a huge spamsource would help and I think this
was the correct.

Greetings
Winnie
--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user