[VAC]ish: learning for exams until 6.3

Hey,

I'll will be very busy the next 2 weeks with learning for my exams. If there
is anything which needs a fast fix please feel free to NMU my packages.
I'll be online once a day to read mails and to know what is happening ;-)

Greetings
Winnie
--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user