Re: trac register error

Am Donnerstag 05 Februar 2009 17:02:58 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
> "
> Oops…
> Trac detected an internal error:
>
> OperationalError: database is locked
Yepp. this issue will raise from time to time.. this is related to a sqlite
database under trac (so this occur if too many instances try to open the
sqlite db).
As the server is too overloaded with trac currently I'll move the complete
stuff (trac + git + database) to another bigger server soon, the server is
already setted up (nott.ayous.org and belongs to in some way to the debian
project) but currently I've sadly no time to move everything to this server.
(But this will happen surely this month).

Please stay calm until this has happened :)

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user