Re: Building 4.6.2

Hey

> I think this is error. Run of ./configure is enougth in release tarball.
> Correct tarball must provides all required files to be ndependent
> of autotools installed or not on current host.
Jepp. that's true. And I found the error I guess:
winnie energy:/tmp/mc-4.6.2$ ls -l ./config/install-sh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 winnie winnie 35  4. Feb 07:49 ./config/install-sh ->
/usr/share/automake-1.10/install-sh
winnie energy:/tmp/mc-4.6.2$

It seeems that autogen.sh create links instead of copying the files to the
correct place.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user