Small bug in Version 4.6.1 wrapper scripts

Hi:
  I found (and fixed, I think) a small bug in the mc-wrapper.sh file. As delivered, the 6th line of the script is:
    MC_PWD="`cat $MC_PWD_FILE`"
  but I think it should be:
    MC_PWD="cat `$MC_PWD_FILE`"

  I think the same kind of problem exists in the mc-wrapper.csh file on line 12:
    setenv MC_PWD "`cat $MC_PWD_FILE`"
  should probably be:
    setenv MC_PWD "cat `$MC_PWD_FILE`"

  This showed up because (on my machine) the output of "id" gives my Windows-XP user name (enclosed in brackets, as I think it expects). When I "named" my laptop, I happened to give it my full name in firstName + " " + middleName + " " + lastName format.

  So: As delivered, the script does not correctly handle the case where the MC_PWD_FILE environment variable contains an embedded space.

  Following is the output from "mc -V".
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish
With builtin Editor
Using the ncurses library
With optional subshell support
With mouse support on xterm
With support for X11 events

Regards
Lawrence Cahoon

Upgrade to Hotmail Plus and share more photos with bigger attachments. Click here to find out how Click here to find out how