Re: mc-Bug?

7007h pooh schrieb:
Hi,

Let's make it short - my english isn't best ;)

When connected to my ftp-server trough mc everything is all right, thanks for this!
Now trying to copy something and the server "timed-out" (After few minutes) I get a segmentation fault - not what I want...

You're right, every segmentation fault is a bug.

Since you can reproduce this bug, please run "gdb mc", make it crash, and then type "backtrace" at the GDB prompt, and send us the text that is printed there.

Roland