Re: Updated Czech translation

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 15:54 +0200, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> Hi mc-devel,
>
> Anna Katerina Talianova sent me updated Czech mc translation. I'm not
> sure whether the strings are complete for the current head mc, but
> fixes some typos in previous translations. Anna claims the
> translations are based on 4.6.1.
>
> po file attached.

I've merged the result of merging the current and the new translations,
giving preference to the new translation:

msgmerge --update --compendium=cs.po.old --no-location cs.po mc.pot
msgfmt -c --statistics -o cs.gmo cs.po
978 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 4 untranslated messages.

Please considering crediting the translators in the header next time.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin